How do I find my IMEI number?
IMEI stands for "International Mobile Equipment Identity".
It's a unique 15 digit number assigned to all cellular devices.Find Your IMEI On screen
1. Press: * # 0 6 # on your keypad,
2. Press 'Call' or 'Send' as if making a call
3. Your IMEI number will be retrieved and displayed on your screen
Find Your IMEI Inside your device (excludes iPhone)
1. IMEI numbers are printed within the battery cavity on most devices.
2. Power down your device and ensure it's disconnected from any external power supply
3. Remove your battery
4. Locate your 15 digit IMEI number
Find Your IMEI On your device's packaging
1. IMEI numbers are printed on the original packaging of your device.
2. Check the base and sides for your 15 digit IMEI number